Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dragonball Z: Vegeta's Revenge

Title: Dragonball Z: Vegeta's Revenge
Found on the Creepypasta Wiki Written by Elicidman
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was younger I was obsessed with Dragonball Z. I had read the manga, watched every episode of the anime, and I had lots of Dragonball Z merchandise. I had the action figures, trading cards, and I had even played the video games like Legacy of Goku games on the GBA and Budokai Tenkaichi on the PS2.

Basically, he was a huge nerd. Throughout the story, I will talk about why I really doubt this guy is as big a fan as he claims to be.

When I was watching the Buu saga, I came across an episode that didn't make sense.

Some people believe that no episode in DBZ really made sense.

This was supposed to be after the episode where Majin Vegeta sacrificed himself to kill Buu, but it had the same opening as the Cell saga.

At least he didn't say that the opening had a bunch of weird shit in it. Maybe this won't be so bad after all...

The episode began with Goku playing some card game with King Kai in Other World.

Oh lord, this episode must of been made when DBZ had that really shitty card game.  

Goku and King Kai both had halos so this must have been after Goku was killed by Cell.

Observant. This is the only detail he gets right...

All of a sudden, Vegeta appeared out of thin air. He teleported to Otherworld, I don't know how, but he did.

Who needs a reason for stuff to happen when you can just write it off with a "I don't know."?

This didn't make sense and Vegeta wasn't even dead. The living usually don't teleport to Otherworld and if Vegeta was dead wouldn't he be in hell?

If you are such a big DBZ fan, you would know that "hell" is HFIL in the DBZ Universe. Also people have teleported to Other World before, although I guess to be fair, it hadn't happened before this point in DBZ.

Then I noticed something odd about Vegeta. Vegeta had no pupils, his eyes were like a clear white void of nothingness. Also, there were tears of blood coming from Vegeta's eyes and his skin was a pale grey tone like he was a zombie.

Basically, Vegeta finally embraced his inner emo.

This sent shivers down my spine, I had never seen an episode like this. But I just HAD to keep watching I just had to.

"You ruined me, Kakarot", Vegeta said. "You ruined me..." Goku ruined Vegeta? How so? Out of curiosity I kept watching.

OK, hold up here. That isn't out of character for Vegeta. He also complained about how Kakarot would always one up him at almost everything, and he had plenty of reasons to say Kakarot ruined him, the most notable being that time Goku and his friends defeated Vegeta. Heck, if you really want to get technical, the whole reason Vegeta became a Majin can be traced back to Goku beating him. If this was so "obsessed" with DBZ, he would of freaking knew that!

The screen then cut to black and it showed Gohan doing his homework, then Vegeta teleported into his room. "He ruined me", Vegeta said. "Now I will kill all that he loves!"

"It's not they could just be wished back to life with the Dragonba-... Wait..."

Gohan turned around and saw Vegeta. "Vegeta? What happened to-"

Before Gohan could even talk to him, Vegeta did a straight arm punch into Gohan's chest. His fist went through Gohan's flesh and broke through his ribcage. Then Vegeta ripped a bloody heart out of Gohan's chest, Gohan died in an instant and he fell on his bedroom floor, lifeless and dead.

Vegeta wins... Flawless Victory... Fatality.

I was horrified and disgusting at what had just happened! Why would Vegeta kill Gohan like that? I thought Vegeta cared about Gohan, he practically saved him in the fight against Cell.

Yes, Vegeta cared about Gohan so much... It's not like Vegeta had any other motive to help Gohan... Like... I don't know...

CELL KILLING VEGETA'S FUCKING SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I had never seen anything so gruesome on Dragonball Z!

I've never read a more horrifyingly terrible story about Dragonball Z!

 Dragonball Z was violent yes, but there was never anything that gruesome on Dragonball Z! Never!

As long as we don't start having a whole bunch of unnecessary violence, we'll be fi-...

Vegeta was holding Gohan's bloody heart in his hand, he ate the heart like a cannibal and got blood all over his face, then he licked blood off of his mouth.

Ok, CREEPYpasta writers please hear me out. Violence, espically for the sake of having violence, IS NOT CREEPY! AT ALL! Often times, it's just stupid and unless the reader is really young, or maybe if they are brand new to the world of Creepypasta, it just doesn't work.

I felt so sick, I wanted to vomit.

My eyes are vomiting right now.

What kind of sick twisted writer would ever air an episode like this? As soon as this episode started I knew it was just a lost episode they had never aired and just now I had seen why it had never been aired. I kept watching but I regretted it, I wanted to know why anyone would make an episode like this.

Yup, you regretted it, but gosh darn it you had your reasons. Wouldn't looking up the writer or animators online be a more effective way of finding out why this may have been made?

Then Vegeta bent down over Gohan's dead body and pulled on his hair, he ripped his head off and decapitated him. Blood spurted out from the stump where Gohan's head used to be. Then Vegeta devoured Gohan's head completely in a few seconds, leaving only a bloody skull left. Disgusted by this, I fast forwarded this part.

I actually have to give the author credit here; The fact that he thought of fast forwarding the episode not only spares us more pointless violence, but also means he was smart enough to know he doesn't actually have to watch the WHOLE thing.

Vegeta was crouched down over Gohan's bloody skeleton, he had eaten the flesh off of his whole body! I was so disgusted I paused the VHS so I could vomit in a bucket.

A bucket he just so happened to have on hand at the time?

After all that I had seen, I for some reason still wanted to watch, so I hit play.

The reason is because you are an idiot.

Then Vegeta killed Chi Chi and ate the flesh off of her whole body, leaving only a bloody skeleton left. Chi Chi had been pregnant with Goten at this time and Goten was still growing in Chi Chi's uterus. Vegeta killed and ate Goten when he was only a fetus and he devoured Chi Chi's uterus.

Well... that is... different...

I covered my eyes at this part and I was crying. I had never seen anything so disturbing in my life.

Then Vegeta teleported to Kami's lookout. Piccolo, Dende, and Mr. Popo were on the lookout and were troubled by something, as if they knew what had happened.

Or maybe the knew the story they were in.

Piccolo looked at Vegeta and clenched his fists, he screamed with rage, and powered up.

I assume it took up the whole remainder of the episode, and that Vegeta's Revenge is actually a two parter.

Then he lunged at Vegeta and tried to kill him, he could not believe what he had done to Gohan and Chi Chi, and even Goten!

Seeing how Vegeta has always been a little on edge... Piccolo probably should of saw it coming.

Vegeta grabbed Piccolo by the neck and ripped his head off, purple blood spurted out off the stump where Piccolo's head used to be.

I will give him credit for knowing Piccolo, and other Namekians, have purple blood.

I was sad and I started crying because Piccolo was my favorite character and it broke my heart to see him killed in such a gruesome way.

Please; Compared to what happen to Chi Chi and Gohan, this is downright humane.

Mr. Popo and Dende had watched in horror as Vegeta had killed Piccolo, they then panicked and tried to flee. But then, Vegeta grabbed Dende and Mr. Popo by the necks and ripped both of their heads off like they had done to Piccolo. They both screamed in agony and fear when their heads were ripped off.

What Vegeta forgot is that you don't fuck with Popo.

 I started sobbing uncontrollably, I couldn't watch it any more! It was too horrible to watch.

Wait, that wasn't the end of the episode!? Well... that means that this man maybe the only man smart enough to turn off the VHS during a "Lost Episode." Congrats, your prize is my complete and utter hatred. ^_^ You should feel proud.

Crying, I told my dad about everything and he believed me.My dad took the VHS tape and ran it over with his car and destroyed it.

This does make him smarter then the Dad from "Thomas and the Children" but it also makes me wonder if "Lost Episodes" that don't try and kill their viewers have subliminal messaging telling them to run over the disk/tape with their cars.

After this, I never watched Dragonball Z ever again. I am no longer a fan of it anymore, I sold all my merchandise to get rid of the memories, I didn't want to remember it anymore.

An entire childhood ruined by one mind scarring episode.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Thoughts: I'm sorry if this one came off a bit more hate filled and ranty then my past ones, but this Pasta was a huge let down for me, as a friend had praised it to me and urged me to read it. Just because it doesn't have the number of writing fluff ups that other Creepypastas has doesn't make it good, it just means that the writer is somewhat capable. The only issue I really have with it is that it ignores a few facts about the show and that it went into the overly violent pasta department. A whole slew of Pastas fall into this, and it is unfortunate because it causes future Pasta writers to mimic it. I hope, I really hope, that writers of Pasta will start to avoid it.

Still, it's not the worst thing I've read... Far from. So I guess I'll give it...

Final Rating: 4/10 Uterus Burgers.

I'm sorry that there have been so many Lost Episode pastas. The next one I promise will be different.


6 comments:

  1. I feel so bad for this person who got horrified... BY A FUCKING LOST EPISODE

    ReplyDelete
  2. fake!! his is rich he buy a lot of dragon ball forniture he play budokai tenkaichi a 2005 game. he can't still watch VHS episodes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vegeta is my favorite character its not realy suprising

    ReplyDelete